Hazard Reflective Tape is a cost effective application for areas that require a visual warning present where a high degree of reflectivity is needed. It is a permanent self-adhesive applied to a durable base ensures an efficient application in many environments.
- The tapes are ideal for daytime, low light and night time visibility – reflective properties guarantee that the light sources bounces back to identify hazards.
- The tape has an aggressive adhesive that will adhere conveniently due to the removable release liner to almost any clean, dry, smooth surface.
- After application, the reflective tape is designed not to peel away. Even if it is peeled back, bumped or scratched, any loose areas will simply separate, minimizing any further visual damage from loose hanging pieces.
- Mark specific areas and promote safety by identifying potential hazard areas – helps to reduce accidents, injuries, and damage to tools, machinery, equipment, racking, poles, dock doors, barricades, fences, etc.
- Tapes can be used for color-coding and identifying aisles, walkways, indoor traffic lines, danger zones, boundaries, doorways and any other general purpose marking in the case of vehicles, gates/fences, bollards, barriers, trailers, caravans, wing mirror extensions, HGV’s and so on.
- Designed predominately for outdoor use, reflective hazard tape is extremely durable, resisting the harshest weather conditions – it can be efficiently utilized during both winter and summer.
- It is equipped with UV stable characteristics – there is no fading or discoloration due to exposure to UV rays.
- Colors are sealed beneath an abrasion resistant protective over laminate – this is done to increase longevity and to ensure the printed stripe will not wear off.
To put it in a nutshell, these reflective warning tapes are ideal for marking hazards throughout areas and facilities. If you requires customized lengths cut to specific sizes, kindly mention at the time of ordering.
Contact us now @ (65) 6848 4867 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get a quotation for our hazard reflective tapes!