HP-P700 Hydraulic Hand Pump (Pressure Calibrator)
HP-P700 is a high precision hydraulic pressure handpump that can be used along with analog or digital, standard or master, pressure gauges or indicator for checking and calibration of sensors, gauges, indicators, controllers, transducers, transmitters, recorders and data loggers.
HP-P700 pressure calibrator can generate pressure of up to 700 bars and hence it is suitable to be used for calibration for most of the commonly used pressure gauges/indicators. With its easy to carry and light weight design, it is a ultra portable pressure calibrator that you can easily bring to any sites that have pressure reading instruments that requires calibration.
- Can be used for calibration of pressure reading instruments that have readings of up to 700 Bar
- Compact and lightweight making it ultra-portable
- Hand-operated and hence require no additional power source or equipment
- Pressure can be easily and generated via its hand operated scissor action pump
- Vernier with very fine adjustment allows you to make very precise settings
- Recommended strictly for oil/water applications only
|Generation of Pressure:||700 Bar|
|Medium:||Oil / Water|
|Dimensions||250mm(H) x 180mm(W) x 90mm(D)|
Stock availability and delivery
Ex-stock; subject to sales
For more information on our HP-P700 Hydraulic Pressure HandPump/Calibrator, or to request for a quotation, click on the “Request for Quotation” button below or simply give us a call at 6848 4867.