**Discontinued. Pls kindly check out our Industrial Tapes page for other tapes that we are currently offering**
Leak none Tape is a self-adhesive tape for universal repairs – as is evident from the name, it is used to plug up leaks of different nature. It is silicone based, meet the highest specifications and can be widely used for insulation and as a sealant under varying conditions.
- The special silicone construction ensures a permanent flexible connection if the tape stretched taut and is wrapped around each other.
- The tape adheres only to itself so it can be easily used on wet and soiled surfaces. The surface therefore does not need to be dried or cleaned beforehand.
- The tape is doesn’t lose its flexibility and is difficult to crack or peel away over time. It has a great service temperature range as well.
- It can not only suppress leaks, but prevent corrosive deposits from accumulating on surfaces – with top-notch performance it prevents salt injury and the corrosion under the ground and/or electric insulation.
- Elements like water, gas etc. can’t permeate through tape, which also prevents UV rays from aging it prematurely – these tapes are incredibly stable when UV light falls on them.
- They are weatherproof to withstand harsh conditions like rain or snow as the durable material remains pliant in cold and windy weather.
Leak None Tapes have several applications such as watertight seals, emergency repairs of leaking hoses, sealing of pipes and fittings, insulation of electrical wirings, bundling wires, corrosion protection, sealing of connectors and fittings, protection of all kinds of rigging and rope ends, marking of lines and chains, anti-slip handles for tools and machinery etc.
Contact us now @ (65) 6848 486 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get a quotation for our Leak None Tapes!