Photo-luminescent or glow-in-the-dark tape as they are popularly known, are very useful during emergency situations emergency involving blackout or smoke-laden conditions because the tape is immediately visible, providing a safe, illuminated evacuation path without needing any extra power source. This gives it an edge over other measures that require alternative or extra power to function properly – the tape is a hassle-free way to steer everyone to safety.
- The tape sticks quickly and conveniently to all non-oily surfaces including walls, handrails, columns, around door frames, and along stairways and baseboards. Basically, they can be utilized in any location.
- Offers excellent adhesion but is as easily removable too – you don’t have to bother with sticky residue after peeling off the tape.
- They are constructed from a flexible laminated film that is coated with permanent acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive and backed by poly-coated release liner.
- Designed predominately for outdoor use, reflective hazard tape is extremely durable, resisting the harshest weather conditions – it can be efficiently utilized during both winter and summer.
- The tapes show remarkable stability when exposed to UV light – the efficiency isn’t much affected due to harsh UV rays.
- The laminated film absorbs and stores energy from ambient light due to which it acquires the “glow in the dark” properties.
- The tape has an aggressive adhesive that will adhere conveniently due to the removable release liner to almost any clean, dry, smooth surface.
Looking for safe, easy to install, long-lasting Photo-luminescent tape? Contact us now @ (65) 6848 4867 or simply email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org to request for a quotation.