Pipe Identification tapes are commonly used for labelling of pipes and this is essential for allowing workers to identify the contents and direction of flow of all pipes, pipeline and ductwork.
If you deals with pipes (especially if chemical or gas are running through the pipes) here are some reasons why you should consider installing Pipe identification tapes for your pipes:
- Pipe Identification Tapes help to create higher visibility and identify pipe content flow – you can choose from banding tape or directional flow arrow tape as per requirements.
- Made from extremely durable materials, they can withstand some of the harshest environments.
- Since they are printed with UV resistant inks, the tapes don’t fade on exposure to sunlight due to superior light fastness.
- The tapes don’t get scratched easily and offer excellent resistance to chemical, water, oil, alcohol, and other solvents.
- They have amazing lifespan due to a wide service temperature range.
- Identification tapes can help to reduce accidents and damage to machinery – they help to improve safety by labelling pipes with each color indicating a certain gauge of substances.
At Unitech Supplies, we carry a wide range of Pipe Identification tapes, (single colour/double colour/with arrows). Contact us now at (65) 6848 4867 or email us at email@example.com to get a quotation.