Flagging Tapes, as is evident from the name, is made up from fluorescent shades so they are clearly visible in the dark. Their function is to effectively “flag” from a distance and the bright colors are deliberately chosen due to enhanced visibility. This is a very practical solution that has several applications in different industries these days.
- These tapes can be used indoors and outdoors for purposes like surveying, search & rescue, access & trail marking, forestry, environmental studies, triage, construction, landscaping, excavating, identification of trees or hazards, and locating underground cables or pipe.
- Excellent formulations guarantee durability and longevity – each batch is carefully inspected before being deemed ready for sale. They have great tensile strength as well.
- They are made of PVC, which is weatherproof to withstand harsh conditions like rain or snow as the durable material remains pliant in cold weather.
- The tapes are unaffected by UV rays so the colors don’t fade even on prolonged exposure to harsh sunlight.
- As displayed in the product pictures, they are available in a multitude of colors like red, green, yellow etc. so visibility is never impaired. Glow colors fluoresce beneath a black-light as well.
- Flagging tape has no adhesive and does not stick or adhere to itself – it is easy to use and apply without unwanted stickiness. Moreover, they tear and tie easily by hand.
You can be assured that the Flagging Tapes supplied by Unitech Supplies are of top quality, and at extremely competitive prices. Contact us now @ (65) 6848 4867 or email@example.com to get a quotation for our Flagging Tapes!